Saturday, December 10, 2011

Instructor: David Cook

My passion for cooking began as a child spending time in the kitchen with my parents and grandparents. After a lifetime of cooking, baking, and catering I decided to start my own personal chef service.

My culinary education began not only in school but from the expieriences I have had to face when it came to dealing with my health. When I found out I aquirred health problems to due my eating habits, I learned needed to change my whole style of dinning and fine cusine. Throughout the arts of my custom made history, I found a new love for food and the people who eat it.

Today I work hard to create meals for my clients. I provide them with all the love and special attention I give the meals that I prepare for my own friends and family. I also provide them with the knowledge of becoming more educated about the foods they consume and to prepare it. I have created a passion to learn which will allow me to teach. A passion to love which will allow me to give and a business which will allow me to grow.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Free Samples By Mail