Saturday, December 10, 2011

Instructor: Jonathan Shepherd

"The journey to a healthy life is truly a marathon, not a sprint. I am living proof! Growing up, I was an overweight child and with 4 older normal weighted siblings, I was on the receiving end of every joke! Looking back, I would do it all over again if the outcome would be the same.

My journey into the fitness world all began when I started high school as a freshman. I signed up to play football and for the first time started a weight training program. As the years passed, I went on to compete in High School football, basketball and track, as a year-round student- athlete. I later continued in collegiate athletics as a member of the Central Washington University football team.

My philosophy is simple. If exercise is something that we MUST do, why not make it fun? I love the art and execution of exercise. Implementing outside the box ideas of to make your experience fun is what truly makes my occupation enjoyable.

I believe in the foundations of exercise, (Squats, cleans, pushups, etc.) and love to expand from that base. There are so many fitness professionals with countless great ideas out there, that somewhat barricade us from what has always rendered results. I believe in working hard, setting goals, and following a plan for diet and cardio. I find it amazing the life changing results that can be made both physically and mentally with having this great opportunity. I would love to assist any of you by providing that same experience!"

Jonathan Shepherd
Personal Trainer
B.S. EXSC, ACSM H/FI
PRO Sports Club
P: (425) 869-4757 x 7639
F: (425) 861-6245
jshepherd@proclub.com

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Free Samples By Mail